Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crock Pot Lasagna- Like (sort of)



Crock Pot Lasagna

I have been trying to do lots of Crock Pot recipes lately. I have several that I use on my own that are easy. I always check out blogs, websites, etc for new recipes (a girl can never have enough crock pot recipes). LOL! Recently, I tried Crock Pot Lasagna.

The recipe was really easy, basically brown a pound of beef combine with sauce of your choice and allow to simmer on stove top, then layer in crock pot with uncooked lasagna noodles and cheese choices. Cook it on low for 4 hours. I followed the directions, and it came out alright. I thought that it tasted overcooked. Tommy (the hubs) liked it. He had 2 servings, he did comment however that he thought it may have cooked too long, Eli (my 12 year old) hated it...He said it tasted overcooked, and Bleeze (the 6 year old)...he wouldn't even taste it (not unusual for him).

I will try it again.... cook less time. It was super easy and really convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment